At the Zhuhai International Circuit, ART Motorsports Racing School offers you the opportunity to learn and drive a real single-seater race car. Whether your goal is to become the Formula 1 Champion or you just want to sheer driving pleasure of a good weekends racing we are here to help. We offer the most-comprehensive training program utilizing only the most modern cars and equipment, and the best driver instructors! Two days full of action and speed!
Participants Height and Weight safety limits are 1.50 to 1.87m, and less than 95kg
* Introduction to the team and facilities
* Presentation of Formula Renault 2.0
* Briefing on the course
* Code of conduct and circuit rules
* Test up-shifting
* Straight line practice
* Braking & downshifting training
* Cornering technique & steering
* Speed & RPM control
* Learning Corner by Corner
* Practice: Multi-lap drive
* 2-Seater Experience
* Presentation of certificates
Have you got what it takes to be one of tomorrow’s rising racing stars? For anyone wanting to improve their own driving skills, we offer an advanced course for drivers with previous Racing School experience. This is the perfect link between driving for pleasure and racing for real. During this 1-day your abilities and skills will be pushed to their limits under the expert guidance of a top race instructor - Frenchman Philippe Descombes or Macanese Rodolfo Avila. Find your own limits and stay within them. Our experienced instructors give you the confidence to make it, give you an adrenalin pumping drive and keep you safe.
* Briefing on the course
* Left foot braking technique
* Skid control coaching
* Over-taking manoeuvres
* Understanding of over and understeer
* Racing lines
* Braking points
* Introduction of the data logger and self analysis
Whether your goal is to become the next Formula 1 Champion or you’re looking for the sheer pleasure of a good weekend’s racing this experience is for you. Under the guidance of two professional race instructors, this experience offers the most comprehensive motor racing training program utilizing only the most modern cars and equipment. This will be a full-day motorsport experience training full of action and speed on a serviced 2009-production Formula Renault 2000. All instruction, gear, equipment, lunch and refreshments are included. You will also be accommodated for one night at a 5-star hotel nearby to maximize your time on the track. At the end of the experience, we will receive a Certificate of Completion that will entitle you to apply for a racing license.
- Briefing of the Formula Renault 2.0’s electronic dashboard and cockpit controls.
- Proper driving position with seat and safety harness fitting.
- Stationary gear change exercise (moving up and down the 6-speed sequential gearbox).
- Proper braking technique and left foot braking tuition.
- Corner tutorials (all major corners tackled).
- Proper steering technique, understanding the racing lines.
- Multi-lap driving with professional race instructors guiding you.